Trimulgherry Fort is situated at cantonment area, Secunderabad, Hyderabad District, Telengana State of India. It is a fort built on plain land by the BEIC (British East India Company) in 1867. This is a huge fort for camping military and its office. It is an historic wonder to see, it is of tourist importance in Hyderabad for its splendid architecture. To call here single has to come to Hyderabad. The adjacent junction by train is to get down at the Secondrabad railway station or Kachiguda railway station. Secondrabad railway junction is linked to all part of India. By bus, its state transport is servicing to its neighboring state like Karnataka, Mumbai, Kerala and Tamil Nadu. It has an International airport linking all city of India and out of the country. Hyderabad is the south central junction for railway links to all four zone of India. It is the capital city of Telengana.
The architecture of the Chowmahalla Palace is an impressive sight to behold. The facade itself is a delicate artwork of domes, arch, window and meticulously carved out designs. The complex is elegantly overstated with gentle fountain, expansive lush garden, numerous palaces, Clock Tower, Roshan Bangla and the Council Hall. The Courtyard here is a fairytale venue to hold the most exquisite dinner party, with the palace position firmly in the background.
Trimulgherry Fort was the effect of Sepoy mutiny of 1857. The BEIC thought of secure guard their military, which was scattered around Alwal to Secondrabad in little and big tents. The fear of revolt made them to safe guard their military stock and its personals. The Trimulgcherry fort in progress its construction activity from 1857 and it was finished on 1867, with the help of Nizam Sikandar Jah under BEIC rule. Initially this fort was called as Garrison Fort'. Soon after this fortification work was completed. Its name took enduringly as 'Seconderabad Cantonment Area' from BEIC time to the current time. This large historic fort was built on the plane land of the Deccan Plateau. Currently it is distorted over to a Military hospital.